Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hanging at home

Let's start with some humor. I discovered this hilarous tumblr page written by another immigrant to Sweden (I have to assume an American). You probably have to be fairly familiar with Sweden (and Game of Thrones) to get it all, but it's still funny; and too true. Last night I went to the premiere of Welcome to Sweden, a new TV comedy about to air in Sweden (and it was purchased by NBC, so will also be showing in the US soon, so keep a look out for it!). It's about an American who leaves his NYC life to be with his girlfriend in Sweden. The premiere was funny, and I'm looking forward to watching the show (if only we can find out how, without a TV here or in the US).

Anyway, back to Augie. His chest is still rattling and you can hear him sleeping from the other room. I've picked up his cold now, too, but I think I have it worse. Which is to say that it's not been fun around here. We've been doing a lot of this:


And as always, this:


We've been making faces:


Making faces while doing the laundry:

Playing with pens:

And gazing out the window:





No comments:

Post a Comment