Sunday, May 25, 2014

Guzzling

I should have warned you that we were going to be gone for the weekend, and thus I wouldn't be posting. We went to a wedding (one of my very best friend's weddings!) on the eastern shore of Maryland. The weather was perfect, the scenery was gorgeous, and the wedding celebration was beautiful (at least, the bits of I got to see). Now James is off to Norway until Thursday, and Augie and I are on our own (which may mean that the infrequent posting continues for a few more days as I switch into survival mode).

I still have to unload the car (how do you unload a car after a weekend away when you have a toddler and live on the third floor of a building?), take a shower, and do some unpacking and it's already 9:14pm. So all you get today is one measly photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment