Monday, February 9, 2015

I think I've shared this with you before, but here it is again. It always cracks me up: An Immigrant in Sweden. These are so funny and so very true. I'm also loving how absolutely luscious this blog is: Modern Hepburn. So often the images here give me pangs of inchoate longing, for fresh sheets and foamy lattes and crisp white shirts and puppies.

James and I are neck-deep in the anxiety and hand-wringing of mentally preparing to buy a place: will we like living there? is it a good investment? will the boys like it? will we be too isolated? will we love living on the water? And also: it will be so nice to have a dishwasher! and to do laundry whenever we want! and to wake up to a sea view every day of our lives! and to immerse our boys in nature, nature nature!

Oh my goodness, how does anyone ever buy anything? There's just so much to consider - and we're doing it in a foreign country in a foreign currency. Yikes.

But, we have these two little squirts to keep us occupied:











No comments:

Post a Comment