Thursday, June 26, 2014

Finger painting

I have to admit, sheepishly, that I haven't been very proactive about doing arty stuff with Augie. It just sort of slips my mind - all the time.

But today I had the inspiration to pull out the finger paints and a dabbing brush and see how he'd react. He remained interested and focused for longer than I thought he would (probably because a bowl of water was involved). He asked what the colors were and repeated the names when we told him. He was more interested in splashing in the water and mixing the colors together in their containers than he was in putting paint on paper, but we weren't in it for a product. It was fun enough watching him explore.







1 comment:

  1. Adorable facial contortions! He's really into it. good job, Mom.

    ReplyDelete