Monday, July 1, 2013

7 months, day 4 - My five front teeth

This is the best shot we have of Augie's teeth - you can only see four, but there's a fifth hiding in there, too. He's been pretty darned fussy today, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a sixth pop out pretty soon.


Augie had a mini-meltdown yesterday while I was kayaking. I could hear him crying from the kayak. We aren't really sure what it was about: separation anxiety, teething pain, general fussiness - but you have to admit that it makes for a cute picture:


4 comments:

  1. That top picture is amazing, and I love his outfit here. What a doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The outfit is from The Gap and just happens to match our new nation's flag.

      Delete
  2. Sure don't have to guess how the little guy is feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he's not one for emotional subtlety.

      Delete