Monday, May 6, 2013

5 months, day 7 - Frogs

Sorry for missing a couple days - I got some sort of sick on Saturday and spent much of the day emptying myself in the bathroom, which left me in no shape to post something cute or chipper on the blog. I'll try making it up over the next couple days, but as we're flying home tomorrow, I'll probably miss another day.

(Oh, did I tell you about the flight here? About pooping out of his pants and onto his clothes? And then screaming inconsolably? I was so glad to get to go through that alone, while Baba was surfing in Costa Rica).

Auntie Holli knit this super-cute frog hat for Augie, which I tried to take a picture of everyone wearing - I got about halfway through the family before I was too exhausted to carry on. 

Cousin Grace the frog (with Gwenn)

Cousin Andrew the frog
 
Grandma the frog (with William)

 
Uncle Ben the frog

Aunt Kim the frog
 
Aunt Kim with Uncle Matt the frog

Uncle Todd the frog
 
Aunt Andi the frog

Augie the frog

No comments:

Post a Comment