Friday, July 4, 2014

Freedom day

Happy American Freedom Day! Oh wait, that's not what it called. Happy 4th of July, especially to all the Brits reading this.

We had a fun, laid-back day; Augie and I spent a few hours playing at Linden's house this morning, then we came home for our naps, then we went back to Linden's (or, really, Malin & Kristin's) for a 4th of July gathering. I think Augie loved spending the day with friends. As we were still at Linden's house fairly late, the dads threw the boys in the bath together - but those aren't pictures I can share here. You'll have to settle for our afternoon couch cuddle session.

 Selfie!:


Augie had just been using my belly for a pillow, but James wasn't able to get the shot in time. As you can see, I'm rapidly expanding:

No comments:

Post a Comment