Wednesday, September 25, 2013

9.5 months - Last day in Kalamazoo

As it turns out, I haven't been posting on the blog while we've been here in Michigan. I probably won't be back to posting regularly until Sunday, after we're back and settled into home in New Jersey. I did, however, finally get a couple pictures (though not enough, and I am woefully missing pictures of Augie with his little cousins and aunts and uncles and even his grandpa.)

Tomorrow we'll drive to Chicago to spend two days with Sabrina and Maggie (and Eric and Colleen).

Fun on the swings with Grandma this afternoon:




 
This evening we got together with Jodi's cousins and their families (and dog). I loved watching Augie amidst the chaos of all the bigger kids (including us parents!):


A man moment with Uncle Matt:

No comments:

Post a Comment