Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Fjärilshuset

I had a really fun day with the kids today at Fjärilshuset, or The Butterfly House. It's a smallish space but they have butterflies and sharks (who thought of that combo?). The kids loved looking at fish and turtles and finding tiny frogs. I had a great time watching them explore.


 See that big fish heading toward August's hand? Yeah, neither did he.


"Mama, mama! The silly fish tried to lick my hand!"

Not sure what this strop was about, but at least someone other than me found it mildly entertaining.


I think he was saying, "noise, noise", and pointing to where the sound was coming from.

Not sure what this one was about, either. There were a lot of strops today.

But the day ended like this, and what's sweeter than that little smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment