Friday, December 18, 2015

Little baby boy

We've been happy and busy around here. My job is going well - I'm loving going into the city by myself, talking to other adults about things other than poop, and, of course, earning a paycheck. We've got two very exciting trips coming up - Christmas and New Years in Devon with James's family (and some friends!), and then in January and February we're going to Portugal for a month! We'll be spending time with another family who live here in our town, with kids the same age as ours. So the next two months or so will be a whirlwind of (happy) activity!

But, entirely unrelated to that, I've been digging through photos and finding some gems that I've never shared with you. Like these:





Don't you want to just get in there and shnarffle the heck out of him?

No comments:

Post a Comment